Monday, July 28, 2008

Mak The Puggle





About a year and a half ago, a friend and I drove after class to Nashville, Tennessee to purchase my first dog.  I had been looking on the Internet at puggles for several weeks now and had finally found the perfect one.  I had arranged to meet up as soon as possible, which happened to be in the middle of the week before exams late at night.  I drove eight hours each way to pick up Mak.  He was the cutest dog (in a heterosexual way) I had ever seen.  He slept the whole way back barely making any noise, and only needed to stop and pee once.  At six weeks old he was already the perfect dog.

Coming from Nashville, Tennessee I knew that Mak was bound for stardom someday.  I believe he will be my first client in the entertainment business.  He would be a perfect model for advertisements or even in commercials.  He has the cutest face and is really small.  Weighing only 23.3 lbs the puggle is a great designer brand dog and is one of the hottest new dogs on the market.  A puggle was recently on the cover of Dogworld magazine and they have been in many ads that I have seen in magazines.   I have an Absolut ad on my wall with a puggle on it.  Mak looks way cooler than that puggle.  Here are some more pics of Mak, please tell me what you think.


1 comment:

Zak Kurtz said...

I will add more pics of an older wiser Mak soon