Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bush And The Tush

Is Reggie Bush getting married to Kim Kardashian ("the Tush")?

“That’s something that we do talk about,” she said. “I think that when you spend so much time with someone who is such a big part of your life, that’s definitely the future.”

These are the words of Kim Kardashian, talking about her boyfriend Reggie Bush of the New Orleans Saints.  Kardashian, 27, said her relationship with the 23-year-old New Orleans Saints running back is "really serious" and "the best." They have been dating since April 2007.  Kim has been going around spreading this rumor that her and Reggie are going to get married, and that she is already starting to plan for it.  I don't know about Reggie but the thought of marriage is scary.  It would help me with m decision if it were to Kim Kardashian.  She is probably one of the three girls I would marry right now (Jessica Biel and Rachel Bilson are the others).

I know Reggie was recently quoted by some tabloid, saying that he wanted Kim to lose some weight in her trunk.  If Reggies is unhappy with her then I don't know how he feels about her most recent comments about marriage.  Keeping Up With The Kardashian's got me interested to the Kardashian's.  Kim is hott but cares a little too much about what others think.  That will only lessen as she becomes more of a celebrity.  I think her skinnier sister Kourtney is gorgeous.




No comments: