Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Now Officially, LIVE From Law School


I would like to apologize to all my loyal readers out there for the lack of posts lately.  I have been in the process of moving from Blacksburg (Go Hokies!) to East Lansing, Michigan for law school.  We finally got TV today and Internet came only days ago.  The house and my room are still a wreck as me and my room mates are trying to organize everything get ready for the school year.

So it is now officially, LIVE from law school, in East Lansing, Michigan.  This only means that the quality of posts and the amount of information that you can and will find on this blog will increase.  Get excited everybody, I know you are all ecstatic.  

I have a lot to catch up on in the world of sports.  The Olympics in Beijing are still going strong with many US athletes and teams still competing.  My intermittent blog writing has left a lot of Olympic games to discuss.  Michael Phelps is still amazing going 8/8, all eight of them being GOLD Medals.  The Re-Deem Team, USA Men's basketball has gone undefeated, demolishing all four teams they have played so far.  They are now entering the single elimination round of the tournament and are the strong favorites to win gold.  Go USA!


No comments: