Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Gym Class Heroes


My anthem for the past week or so here in Michigan has been the new Gym Class Heroes CD. It is a great new CD that is a lot different than their previous CD. It features a lot of other artists collaborating together on this CD and has more of an upbeat hip hop rythem to it. I wish I could share the CD on this website but I had better stay away from anything illegal in the music industry. The CD came out shortly ago, I believe, and is well worth purchasing. It is one of those CD's where you can listen to it from song number 1 all the way through and not have to press skip. My favorite songs are Like Father, Like Son, Cookie Jar, Catch Me If You Can, and Drunk Text Romeo.

The new Nelly CD is pretty good, along with the latest some of Kanye's latest hits-Love Lockdown.
However, I keep hearing this T.I. song every time I g
o out.

No comments: