Saturday, December 13, 2008

DONE with Finals


I am officially done with all of my finals, and have finished my first term of law school.  It certainly is a good feeling.  Not to be cliche', but I can honestly feel the weight of finals lifted and this next month will be relatively free.   I feel really comfortable after all of my finals.  I studied a lot weeks before the exam and went over old exams leading up to the test.  After the exams I felt like I knew all the material on the exam and properly showed that.  I only did not finish one of the finals, but I feel I showed that I knew the material the part of the final I did finish.  I am hoping for great grades and will only be satisfied with that.  We find out our grades in almost two months.  Which is rediculous, but hey, what can you do?

No comments: