Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's That Time.....


It is about that time for soccer agents to get geared up and ready to go.  January 1st marks the first day of the transfer window for players.  Agents and players world-wide are talking to clubs about their stock and the possibility of making new deals.  A lot of $$$money will be transferred throughout these next months until Spring when the transfer window closes and players are forced to live out their current contracts.  I hope to be assisting with some of these contracts one day.  I would love to be a FIFA agent and work out contracts internationally and domestically in the MLS.  I have contacted the great soccer agent
Max Eppel of MESA in California and have been getting advice and guidance from him.  

As I sit at home on this break I have been going over the FIFA agent guidelines.  I plan on continuing my legal education and gaining more experience and knowledge about sports agents and the industry along the way.  I am excited about my current Spring internship with Dynasty Athlete Representation and hopefully some further mentoring and guidance from Max and MESA.

No comments: