Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Flat Tire Incident

Here is a post I wrote on Spartan bLAWg about my recent flat tire incident on my way to Property class this last week.

On my way to class this Tuesday I was forced to deal with an unexpected element that no law student, or anyone for that matter, likes to deal with— a flat tire… I was lucky enough to make it to campus and park in the Shaw parking lot before noticing the hissing noise and the nail protruding from my tire, however, I had five minutes until class started to figure out how to handle this situation. After running to class and doing a quick Google search for tow trucks and mechanics, I was all set to call a tow truck and have my car hauled off to the dealer, until the student behind me offered to help me put on a spare.

Without this individuals gracious offer to help, I probably would have spent $100 or more on a tow truck just getting my car to the shop. Therefore, I am very grateful and thankful for this individuals help. It really shows how some students at law school, particularly MSU, are actually going to help other students out and not just worry about themselves or the next reading assignment they have to or the exam they have in a week. That is one of the many reasons I am glad I am a SPARTAN and attend MSU Law.

You can read the rest of my post at the link below to Spartan bLAWg

http://www.law.msu.edu/blogs/students/

No comments: